Game Over
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinky Intro

Go down 
+16
islandpebbles
xXJackyXx
albertocebrian
Nightcast
CryingWolf
copleyl
Klisti
Dora
Mizuti
Lightblade
Fresh
PsychoticZ3R0
Alagarana
yoyo
Lion
Kinky(DemiGod)
20 posters

Do You Think Im Sexy
Yes
Kinky Intro Vote_lcap20%Kinky Intro Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Very Much
Kinky Intro Vote_lcap0%Kinky Intro Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who Doesnt
Kinky Intro Vote_lcap10%Kinky Intro Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
SUPER YES
Kinky Intro Vote_lcap70%Kinky Intro Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Kinky(DemiGod)
Admin
Kinky(DemiGod)

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Im Kinky. I went to DS after I got bored of being high level. My first guild was Radicalz and it I was a leader of Radz with Poru. I left Radz because there was many noobz. I've been SS,Crus, and Cleric. Ive been a leader of many guilds like Radz,Lithium,BlooDLust,Dragon Army, Spartans, and Game Over. Now go Introduce YOURSELF!

P.S. MysticalMagic is a noob.
Back to top Go down
https://gameoverguild.forumotion.com
Lion

Lion

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Hi Im Lion. I went ds. Like kinky i have been on many guilds like radz spartans dream team...many others. I have been Cruz-SS-Voyaguer-Seal Master-and actually im a cleric well nothing else to say now u know me and u know the cool iam afro lol introduce u self now +P Very Happy

PS: Kinky is a noob and im cool afro
Back to top Go down
Kinky(DemiGod)
Admin
Kinky(DemiGod)

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Noobiest intro ever
Back to top Go down
yoyo

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:43 pm

joined radz, spartans, dream team, guardianz (12hrs) n game over. my only char for ds is champ n still a champ now... other char crus,ss,voy.
Back to top Go down
Alagarana

Alagarana

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Greetings....   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:38 am

My name is Alagarana.

(named after the queen of the elves in a book series...nerdy...i know)

I have played TOP since the beta release.

I have ALWAYS loved going to DS, but I was always alone and got killed by Radz...

(I sort of hate them all now...)

haha.

Anyway, I'm so glad I finally met all of you and joined your guild.

You guys are my favorite!

-Al
Back to top Go down
PsychoticZ3R0
Admin
PsychoticZ3R0

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:54 am

Hi im PsychoticZ3R0 i been in everyguild kinky hass been because everytime he comes back i join him. We always mess up ds and make it more fun n more pk for every1.I was playing Private server for awhile but now im back. Hope to see u guys all at ds
Back to top Go down
Fresh

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 am

Hi im FresH.. im New in TOP world,my nick already told u that =P btw thank to zinster who got me into TOP n Ending Myself in Alot of DEBT for Mallpoints! and Kinky thanks for all tips n BTW lets ROCK DS world!

BEWARE of o0FresH0o! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lightblade

Lightblade

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:28 am

uhm i'm Lightblade .. i've been ds crus since last may maybe lol pirat
Back to top Go down
Mizuti

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Mizuti   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi i'm Mizuti (i'm a guy) this name is in honor to my niece Mizuti, don't think that i'm to old i have only 17 years old, in respect of the guild Gameover i say that it comes very good to me, i never been in a guild before, so i want to go with you to DS and conquer that, i'll do my best, i buy my Ca frame just minutes ago i only need a better ring & of course one Mjr lvl 5 of cons so if you have it pm me pls i buy, and in the future we fight togeter in DS or mvm or a fight pvp

We all start as noob in knowledge of game, but if we feel the fun in this game we don't need anymore.....well only more equis and stuff lol

enjoy..The only way to be free is to break the mold
Back to top Go down
Kinky(DemiGod)
Admin
Kinky(DemiGod)

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Mizuti wrote:
Hi i'm Mizuti (i'm a guy) this name is in honor to my niece Mizuti, don't think that i'm to old i have only 17 years old, in respect of the guild Gameover i say that it comes very good to me, i never been in a guild before, so i want to go with you to DS and conquer that, i'll do my best, i buy my Ca frame just minutes ago i only need a better ring & of course one Mjr lvl 5 of cons so if you have it pm me pls i buy, and in the future we fight togeter in DS or mvm or a fight pvp

We all start as noob in knowledge of game, but if we feel the fun in this game we don't need anymore.....well only more equis and stuff lol

enjoy..The only way to be free is to break the mold

You have won *Best Intro* Please Add 5 Points To your points
Back to top Go down
Mizuti

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Mizuti   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:53 am

Ty Kinky i'll put my points so i have 16 now ty and good luck....
Back to top Go down
Dora

Dora

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:12 am

Hi im Dora,i've been with DREAM TEAM guild and now im with Guardianz, cuz of zinster.... i've been playing TOP for 3 months now.... im glad to be here... flower
Back to top Go down
Klisti

Klisti

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:41 am

Hi My name is Klisti ive been in radz since its beginnig T.T
im 11 yrs old almost 12 ^^

my name in-game is KlistiSeaVoy*

flower

PS: Hi lighty!
Back to top Go down
copleyl

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: the future of top   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:57 am

Hi my name is minihoebag i have had many characters on this game ss lvl 55, cleric 65, champ 55, 4 voys 55 and i started when the first game come out i have seen this game progress over time with the first ever ds guild to be radicalz wich was lead by poru who made many characters since like porulicious, zerker, babyporu and charcters like that since ive been palying there as been endless amounts of guilds trying to take over radicals at ds such as navy division 15, inubil, guardians and many more but know in the year 2009 a knew age of super characters has rosen and is taking down radicals they will never survive against GAME OVER!!! afro
Back to top Go down
fallen

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:43 am

HI I'M FALLEN DON;T CARE IF U KNOW ME OR NOT. DOING DS JUST TO OWN PPL THAT THINKS THEY OWN.MET KINKY WHEN HE WAS NOOB WITH HE;S PPL TRYING TO OWN DS.HELPED THEM A BIT SO SPARTANS BECOME DS OWNERS.WILL COME TO DS WHEN NOT LAZY AND IF SOME1 PM ME LOL.
Back to top Go down
Kinky(DemiGod)
Admin
Kinky(DemiGod)

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:49 am

fallen wrote:
HI I'M FALLEN DON;T CARE IF U KNOW ME OR NOT. DOING DS JUST TO OWN PPL THAT THINKS THEY OWN.MET KINKY WHEN HE WAS NOOB WITH HE;S PPL TRYING TO OWN DS.HELPED THEM A BIT SO SPARTANS BECOME DS OWNERS.WILL COME TO DS WHEN NOT LAZY AND IF SOME1 PM ME LOL.

When the hell was i a noob!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
CryingWolf

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi im CryingWolf ive been in the same guilds as Kinky including Radz,Lithium,BlooDLust,Dragon Army, Spartans, and now Game Over. I quit for a while , but now I'm going to play again..so..yeh
Back to top Go down
Nightcast

Nightcast

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Twinkle! =P   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi... I'm Louisa, from FC to DS... still owning FC but wanna try DS... found it fun.. so i guess imma go both... I'm not that good at ds but trying my best to catch up...I'm also an apparel collector so if u got anything to ask about fashion, feel free to approach me...I love shopping, playing TOP, figure skating, sleeping and eating. So GLUCK to all of us... Have a nice day...

P.S. i hate you fallen...

Last edited by Nightcast on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kinky is noob)
Back to top Go down
albertocebrian

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: RE: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi I'm BattleCler·Fc and I'm boy. I have 3 chars lv 55 and many lv 41-50 but my better char is this. I begun to go to fc with zinster and guardaianz, then we all up to 55 and go ds and I begun with chest ekips and I'm trying to improve. Zin, Toffey and Fresh are my best friends in game and I follow game over to the end.

Sorry I try to speak english the best of I can I'm spanish. ReazBolt and Zaider dont post because their english is very very bad hehe. They begun with me the game.

Good luck.

P.S.: FrostBritten I'm not radicalz spy. Peace and Love xD
Back to top Go down
xXJackyXx

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: HeartStrings...   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi and bye idk why i signed up here ,some bitch just told me to. gonna play during school vacation so wait for me. Ill play sealmaster ,my expertise. anyway babuh. and see you all
Back to top Go down
islandpebbles

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: The IslandGirl   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi I'm island/Pebbles......Been playin TOP since like 2007 and I think its a cool game.Never rly liked it at 1st cuz of the fact is waz so not noob friendly.Kinda hard to make money unless ur a maller or sumting.Quit for a wile them came back.Got bored of using my crus and the hustle and bustle of hexing all the dam time.(LAME Sleep ) I met kinky while i waz strolling through shaitan one day and asked about GO. Got in cuz he asked me a silly question.(not a moron kinky)he thinks im smart...then again who doesn't. I've only been in DS a few days and apparently alota ppl like me already.I'm not surprised lol.Anyways jus wanted a guild with altoa ppl around my age.RADZ SUCKS and poru is a rapist(ask me ingame and i'' tell u why)Decided to join a guild thats doesn't force it smembers to level up and also needed to pimp this char for DS.DS rocks!!!!So to all the dudes and dudettes out there...................ROCK ON!!!!!!! and p.s screw the haters that don't like my intro..I feed of ur dark energies noobs...have a nice day lol! PEACE afro
Back to top Go down
Really

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Sup my name is Destiny.. I came from pko because it got lame and i started out in fc but everyone stoped coming i wonder why.. I was going to quit but, kinky asked me to make a ds cruz so i did and now im here. I met kinky by selling him something. I only ds to protect my guild mates and to help kinky in any way i can enjoy reading.

Game Over
Destiny
Back to top Go down
Pattie

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi my name if MuffinMuffi ud c me spamming on something so watchout and i think kinky is very noob and im a cleric who like bossing people around and calling them gay and crap but i really love u Shocked and also im the noobiest cleric around with less then 110 spr cya in game bysh
Back to top Go down
iMiny

iMiny

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: RE   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Heyaa, Im iMiny. Well I have been in some ds guilds: Radz, BL, Spartans, n now Game Over (ofc) ohmm I really feel like a really spartan u kno. I left game some time ago then I gifted all my stuff, but now im tryin to get back my old stuff again n Back to thee game ^^
Ehmm Im 15 years old, almost 16 xD. I tried DW be4 leavin game last time, but naah its borin, all dw is done in about 10mins, and if I like to do bosses, n chests n those things, DW sux xD
Well, But my goal here is just to enjoy, n u have too, eh guys?
Takee caree, n Good Luck Cool

PS:
Patti I didn kno u were Muff faq!!! Y didn u notice me? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 am

Hi, im Athena.
Im brazilian and im 17 years old. I had a SS, joined Spartans and Kinky accepted me, dunno why til now, lol. I had a lot of good times there but Spartans gone away (o.o) and i quitted ToP for a few time. Came back with a land voy and i joined Radz. Got stressed everytime i went DS with them and talked to Kinky and he was cute with me sayin "we always have a penis for a spartan" o/
Came back yesterday and im happy again, lol

Cya at DS Very Happy

(ps: sorry for any mistake, my english isnt that good o.o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinky Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinky Intro   Kinky Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinky Intro
Page 1 of 1