Game Over
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To All GO Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:16 am

Hello members of Game Over.
I am posting here to ask you guys to come back to Dark Swamp.
It has come to my attention that I have perhaps owned you too hard.
And now rumors are Kinky is hiding in Private Server because he i unable to own on TOP.
Fresh is strong I wil give him that - however Active noob is more useful then Strong inactive.

Fresh fails to even attend DS and on the occasions he does he generally dies.

Now Radicalz OWN both land & Sea.

Now you may ask WHO am I?

I am Wade, ×Temptation or Synk.

Yeah I'm weak ?

What is the point of being strong when hardly any1 of your guild can beat me on on 1?

I have held off malling as you guys never stand a chance anyway

So before I star malling please at least try and come to DS once in a while? Unless I have broken your guild moral too badly.

I promise to you all that you will stand NO CHANCE when I begin to mall.
I will have both the SKILL and the EQUIPS.

Then end is near for you all - One might say "Game Over"

Regards,

Wade
×Temptation - Synk
Back to top Go down
Swagger

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: pssst   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:11 am

That picture on top of forum is sooo copied Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pattie

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:26 pm

wow dont get so cocky dude u only say that when all of our friends left ToP but anyway ToP suxs still now n not every1 malled u know so gtfo our forum n telling us crap, showing up on this forum only make u weak n dumb
Back to top Go down
Wade

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:10 am

My post here wasn't for the purposes that alot of people assume.

Mainly it was to get more of an insight into your guild moral.

Even from the few posts here I can take information and change my tactics.

Thanks for the information supplied so far - unfortunately no-one posted information on any upcoming tactics of yours.

Thanks again

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Kinky(DemiGod)
Admin
Kinky(DemiGod)

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:07 pm

First to wade : You fucking pussy ass bitch I'm not hiding anywhere, I never been on a private server my whole life. Second of all I barely go on now because I'm too busy doing something else in real life. Your the bitch that always says "Its cuz I have a life. So when I'm hanging out with my friends your on the fucking computer masturbating to the loading screens on TOP. So instead of acting tough here, like I said before, If we met in real life I'll fuck you up there you fucking pussy.

Second to Swagger: No our top isn't copied. We had it first, even ask ronneh. She said she wanted to this also. So I'm not saying you guys copied us but we did have it first.

P.S. Yes Wade go ahead and mall so we don't have to listen to your bitching and Mall excuses.
Back to top Go down
https://gameoverguild.forumotion.com
Wade

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 am

Thanks Kyle, I'll note this information.

However I do not wish to respond to your attempted insults.

You say if we met in real life you would fuck me up? That may be true however that is not my sexual preference - What ever floats your boat my friend.
[Wikipedia.org] Just incase you have any confusion from the big words I utilise.
Back to top Go down
ronneh

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:54 pm

erm... I believe it was YOU guys who copied it.. i remember you said "well yeah, it was destiny's idea" wen i said u copied my idea.
Well however, i wanna stay out of this.. but dont say I copied you since it ain't true...besides, i believe my version looks..well.. better, u can definetly tell by lookin at both versions who spent more time makin it.
Back to top Go down
Kinky(DemiGod)
Admin
Kinky(DemiGod)

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:00 am

First to Wade: Ya fuck you up is a new slang word for kicking peoples asses, I think you would know more about it if you went outside more and talked to people.

To ronneh: You even said "That was my idea" yes it was your idea but were not mindreaders. We had this banner up before you guys did. We thought of the same idea at the same time, we didn't copy yours because I still remember you saying you wanted to do the same thing. Also if you read my earlier post, it clearly says "I'm not saying you guys copied it, I'm just saying we put up ours first". And I bet the only reason you posted is because one of your members said something like "OH RONNEH! KINKY SAYING WE COPIED THEIR BANNER! HE SAY YOU COPIED THEM!"

Back to Wade: Fuck you Bitch afro
Back to top Go down
poru

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: "we put up ours first"   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:29 am

kyle, i must disagree with that coz i remember that you guys are still using the old banner of urs(your guild standing somewhere in andes forest) when ronneh made our banner and posted it then few days later u guys uploaded that banner of urs that looks like ours.
Back to top Go down
Kinky(DemiGod)
Admin
Kinky(DemiGod)

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:00 am

For the last time we didn't copy your banner. Me and dest were at shaitan and we did a screenshot of the same thing. Second of all, I've never seen your guild banner because my IP address is blocked in your forum. If it makes you guys that happy if I changed it I will. Just please stop the argument about the banner because it's pretty pointless. Thank you have a nice day.

This is the link to the picture where me and Dest got our idea from.

https://gameoverguild.forumotion.com/media-f3/epic-battle-i-kinky-vs-destiny-t51.htm[u]
Back to top Go down
Wade

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:04 pm

[Insert little kid joke here]

Kyle your 14 or 15 now? wow...big boy...

I have friends with brothers your age - your all words no game.

You seem to be active on this post?

Too bad you cannot support YOUR guild as much as you attempt to flame on forum.

RE Banner:
It doesn't matter who put the banner up first, We know who's DEFINITELY looks better.
Back to top Go down
Kinky(DemiGod)
Admin
Kinky(DemiGod)

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:03 am

Wow Wade your so tough. Even if I was a little boy why the fuck are you picking on me over the computer? Guess just shows how much balls you got. And for the last time I don't play TOP anymore or any other computer games, I only go on the forum when I'm on the internet while talking to people in AIM. Yes Wade it's actually possible to talk to other people that aren't little 3D characters. Your a big hairy pussy end of story. And since you guys banner is so much better then stop complaining about us having a similar one because now you guys could brag how much better your version is than ours.
Back to top Go down
Wade

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Lol, Ok Kyle.

[Sarcasm]Good luck in life.[/Sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
KinkyKyl

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Thank you [No sarcasm] good luck getting a life [No sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To All GO Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All GO Members   To All GO Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All GO Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: